Oct 31, 2005

Wine Show!

This weekend I went to a huge wine show with Malinda, where we tasted more wines than I can remember. I learned how to properly taste a wine (but I didn't spit any out...not going to waste that!), I found a white that I actually enjoyed (Viognier), and came home laden with 5 bottles of fabulous, inexpensive wine. And if you live in the U.S. and can find this wine, splurge on it - it's absolutely amazing.

http://www.eosvintage.com/unistore/product-info.fsp fsp:unistore: product-id=mnffjnfdiheefboffendmjomdjalihmnmajdmmmo&return-to=/ unistore/eosreservewines.fsp

Also, I saw Broken Flowers, which was ok (you have to like Bill Murray to see this film, which, luckily, I do), and Wallace and Gromit, which was FANTABULOUS. Yaay bunnies.

Paris to come soon, I promise!

= :)

P.S. Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

need updates!!

Anonymous said...

I will post an interim comment as Anne:

"I went to this wine show and it was totally fabulous. I got so runky.

runked out,
Anne"

Anonymous said...

RUNKY

Anonymous said...

Anne, did you get the, how you say, avian flu in Paris?

Anne said...

No, I've just put off posting for so long I've forgotten what I did in Paris. Prepare for a general approximation, coming soon.

= :P