Nov 3, 2006

Dead and Dead

So I made a futile trip to the mall today to try and repair my glasses and iPod, both of which are apparently beyond saving. So now I'm walking around with glasses with a piece broken off, and I have no music to comfort me.

But then I saved the day with a little retail therapy. After buying a top (on sale - I need to start saving for glasses and a new Ipod), I walked around Williams-Sonoma and scored some free spiced cider. Although I couldn't buy a single thing there because of their ridiculously inflated prices, I did come to the conclusion that I would get married just to have a registry at Williams-Sonoma. No other reason. I LOVE that store. Someday my kitchen will be that pretty. And pretentious.

= :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

What are you saying, Nic? I can't understand your strange patterns of speech.

= :P

Anonymous said...

"what is williams sonoma"

not that tricky a pattern of speech

really anne, you say you were in england nearly 2 years... i think you were lying. that poor nic guy, how does he put up with you?

Anne said...

Nic, I see through your feeble disguise! Williams-Sonoma is a fancy kitchen store where everything is overpriced and absolutely fabulous. Plus, they always have food inside. It's awesome...but then, when I made this post, I hadn't been to A Southern Season yet. Hm.

= :)