Nov 12, 2006

Food Heaven

I have just discovered food heaven. It's like Whole Foods, the food halls at Harrods and Selfridge's, Willams Sonoma, and the international food fair after Cultural Rhythms combined. Mmmm...

Today I went to A Southern Season, which is a food megastore a few miles from my house. It's got all sorts of ridiculousness - an amazingly large wine section, a huge assortment of international foods, all sorts of gourmet goodies, a bakery, a deli counter, and a confectionery. Of course, there are prices to match the ridiculous selection, but I decided to stop acting like an impoverished grad student and treat myself for once. I got rillette (duck pate) and smoked cheddar and nice wine and bread and even some Lebkuchen. I am so content right now, you wouldn't believe it. Ok, maybe you would. I guess this just proves it - I DO love food more than Nic.

= :P

No comments: