Aug 26, 2005

By request of Eric...

...here are the pictures from my Dad's 50th birthday party. My mom invited a couple of their friends out for a nostalgic trip through Brooklyn - Coney Island, the River Cafe, and a bar in Bay Ridge, my parents' old neighborhood. Eric and I got to tag along for the ride.
Here they are:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=u54fr1b.2guwr64b&x=1&y=xyt9ht

In other news, I am going camping this weekend. Yes, me and camping - happy together. Nic and I are off to a music festival somewhere near Cambridge, and I'm off to see whether I can survive without a shower for three days (*shudder*). I'll update on Tuesday (as it's a bank holiday weekend and I have Monday off!), if I make it back alive.

= :P

3 comments:

Erin said...

what bands are at the festival?

and good lord, be sure to document the state of mudiness that you are in when you get back. yicky!

Shelley said...

Anne, as I distinctly recall, you are quite fond of showers. ;p

Anne said...

Yes, there are pictures...pictures no one will ever see.

Muahahaha

= :)