Aug 25, 2005

Stuff I've Done

I went to go see Theatre of Blood at the National Theatre this Saturday. It was pretty good - Jim Broadbent (from Moulin Rouge) was the lead, and it was a campy murder mystery thing - a lot like Agatha Christie with comedy.

Then on to Cambridge on Sunday for shopping, a movie, and a picnic in the park - all complete with sunny beautiful weather. Fabulous.

And now...pictures from New Jersey! It's a huge album...my apologies if you have to slog through it all. It has pictures from my trip up to my aunt's house in the country, my day at the races with Grandma and Grandpa, and my sailing trip to the Long Island Sound. Enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=u54fr1b.48efuohv&x=1&y=afra8h

= :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

"slog", you're so british!

Erin said...

those pics are gorgeous!!! looove tucker's shirt

Anonymous said...

I find it sad that your dog is more fabulous than I could ever hope to be... :] Beautiful pictures!!