Aug 12, 2005

Ted Leo!

Last night I saw Ted Leo, and he - as usual - was fabulous. He played at Underworld, which is this small underground venue that reminded me a lot of the Middle East in Cambridge. Ah Boston - how I miss you and your cheap and readily available concerts! Also, I miss my concert buddy Erin. :(

Not too many plans for this weekend - my friends are all still MIA. Maybe shopping, which I can't really afford, or maybe a festival or two, if the weather stays nice. Both seem unlikely, as does the "party" that my house is supposed to have on Saturday. Last time I checked, no one had actually invited anyone. Interesting...

So yeah - it's going to be very low key. Mostly sitting around in the chilly non-summer weather and thinking about how my whole family is enjoying the week at a house on the beach in sunny North Carolina. Ok, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. Maybe I'll write some more, most likely out of boredom. Sigh.

= :\

1 comment:

Erin said...

those parties where no one is invited are always the best.

i would say "miss yooooou" but that has been known to garner accusations of drunkeness/being "on crack"

heh heh