Aug 2, 2005

I'm Back!

My visa went through!

I'm back in London and back at my job. My friends from America and Canada (Rachel and Nick) are gone. :( Oh well, back to the researching. Actually, the job is really getting interesting, now that I have a stake in a much larger project.

Coming back to the weather was quite a shock - leave NJ, 102 and humid, arrive UK, 55 and rainy. Awesome. But today is pretty nice - it's sunny and the temperature even made it over 70 degrees! Apparently all the nice weather happened whan I was home in NJ - yeah, right.

Anyway, new housemate Andrew is great. He's from Australia (they're taking over!) and is tons of fun. In sad news, Jenny's off travelling for 2 months, and will have a subletter (the yet-to-be-seen Melinda, either from New York or Florida). Probably going to go out with people tonight for Andrew's birthday, although I'm now on a strict budget because apparently I get paid monthly now. Awesome.

Ok, time to get back to work. Just wanted to check in - I'll write soon!

= :)

No comments: