Jun 10, 2006

Split!

Hey everyone -

Sorry this has to be quick, but Im heading off sailing in a couple of hours. Ill be away for a week and I dont know if I can update. But thats ok, because - who am I fooling? - no one really reads this, anyway. :P

Anyway, the weather is finally nice and Ive met a good group of people here..I dont think I want to leave. Off for new locales, though - will try and post a quick update soon.

= :)

P.S. My backpack has a name. Unfortunately, its not a cute name like Shelleys had. Its The Beast, and if you could see it, youd know what I mean. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Well, if your pack's The Beast, then I guess that makes you The Beauty. :)

Have fun!

shells

Anonymous said...

Oi Scrubs, sounds like you're having a truly decadent time. I might have to follow in your footsteps. Sour cherry strudel sounds mouth watering. Any comments about the sartorial style of your European hosts? Bill Blah (u know who I mean, but I can't think of the right surname, all I can think of is Withers) said Bulgarian fashion was in a 5os time warp. Please don't disillusion me.
Take care, Guesswho?bob

Anonymous said...

your backpack?!?!? ha! theres nothing beastly about that backpack, its served me well! but anyways if it is the beast then it must make ME the beauty as it is mine... :P hehe

sorry fabulous but thats the way it works! you can be the talking teapot maybe...