Jun 3, 2006

There's always gotta be some annoying loud American college girls on a budget flight, doesn't there?

But at least there was a massive British wedding party to drown them out.

So, I made it to Prague and it's day #2 of a month-long trip. Seems like forever now, but I'm sure it will all go by quickly. I've met some cool people so far and have been having a great time - plus, the weather was warm and sunny today, which was a nice change from grey and cold England.

Anyway, deepest apologies, but this keyboard sucks. I'll write a proper update when I can make it to an Internet cafe. See ya!!

= :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, my trip ends. Your trip starts. Sigh. Is it too late to join you? :) heehee

shells

Anne said...

Yaay, you can read my blog again! The great firewall of China has been broken through. Huzzah!

And yeah, actually, if you want to join me, you are completely welcome. A travel buddy would be a lot of fun.

= :)