Jan 6, 2005

People!

Yes, people. People who talk back to me. People who - dare I say it - actually sit and have a conversation with me. Not yet friends, but at least I'm finally meeting people here.

It kind of all happened at once, too. Tonight was the pub meet for the BUNAC program, so I kind of expected to meet people there. But before I was running off to the office to check for some more jobs, I was stopped by a new student in the courtyard, who asked me where the dining hall was. I explained, and then ran off. As I was coming back for dinner, I ran into the same guy, we had dinner together, and actually had a good conversation. And if that wasn't good enough, I met two girls tonight at the pub meet (one from Newport Beach, CA - hehehe - and the other from Morristown, NJ - weird) and exchanged numbers for when I decide to go out salsa dancing again. It was nice - I really didn't expect to meet anyone, and then 3 people in one night. Hooray for finally meeting people - the college was getting a bit lonely. Silly grad students. Night!

= :)

No comments: